Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Win or go home...

The Dogs need to win to extend their season as they host the Chiefs for Game 4. You just never know how a game with this sort of stakes will go down - are you on the bus to Langley for Game 5, or is it time to clean out the stalls? Personally, I'm packing my bags to catch another boat back to the Mainland. Here's hoping that we get a chance to watch Game 6 at the Pound as well!



Catch the pregame show with Rick and I on 93.3 The Peak FM and online at www.933thepeak.com starting at 6:45 with the puck drop at 7:00. Lars Hepso is our 1st Intermission guest, while Surrey Eagles Play-by-Play voice and blogger Colin Tiggelaar is on for the 2nd Intermission for an update on that series, currently led 3-0 by the Surrey Eagles.

Great tickets are still left so get down to the Dogs office - I bought one that can't be used so my parents will be giving away at the rink. Thanks Charles Mealey for the shout out and to the fans for the great AV welcome, by the way!

Go Dogs Go

Hammer

No comments: