Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Christina Proteau three-peats at home, Jackie Little honoured...

(image: Times Colonist)



What a day yesterday for Christina Spence, Jackie Little, and everyone involved in any way, shape or form at the Alberni Golf Club be it Director to DUFFER. Congrats to all!


Read more from Victoria's Times Colonist in a great story by Ron Rauch HERE

I wish I could have made it but I was commentating the parade and then entertaining the kids at the Canada Day Ceremonies at the Glenwood Centre!

Be safe and smart this long weekend!

Hammer

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Congratulations Christina!!! and all the best at the US Open!!! Enjoy, you deserve it. Our hearts are with you!