Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

21 years ago today - Gretzky to 2,000 points, Marlon Sabo interview

By request - here's Marlon Sabo's 1st Intermission interview from Sunday afternoon against Powell River. This is a great example of why I do these interviews. Not just for current events, wins and losses, future goals, etc. I do them so I can get to know the guys better and the listeners can get to know the guys better as well. As humans, as people, instead of just a name and a number wearing skates and holding a stick.

If you click on Marlon Sabo's profile, you'll see his hometown as Surrey. If you interview him like I did, you find you his REAL hometown is Lippstadt, Germany - even Marlon took a moment to remember it and his geography might be off, haha! Hey, he was six, we'll cut him some slack - Cool stuff!

  MARLON SABO by Hammer's Bulldog Blog

Audio Courtesy and Copyright 93.3 The Peak FM and the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group


And one more tidbit today as I continue preparations for the departure for the road tomorrow - this one came up on my show this morning, some vintage Gretzky. No matter how much the game changes ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, if you move the puck like this you will have success! And what a reception from the fans in Winnipeg for Wayne.

Hammer

No comments: