Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Harry Zolnierczyk interview, by popular demand...FIXED!


I can't count how many people have asked me to hear this one again...originally on my 93.3 The Peak FM Morning show on Tuesday, here's Harry Zolnierczyk talking about his first NHL game, and his first NHL goal.



  Harry Zolnierczyk by Hammer's Bulldog Blog

Audio Courtesy and Copyright 93.3 The Peak FM and the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group

Harry has had continued success at the AHL level, scoring the game winner for the Phantoms yesterday on a shorthanded breakaway - sounds like vintage Harry. Click here to read more

Hammer

1 comment:

Jamie Amos said...

Harry phoned me today I had phoned him and left him a message then he phoned me back.