Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Zbomb scores again...

...Great to see former Bulldog Harry Zolnierczyk score again tonight in the Flyers 4-3 win over the Habs in Montreal.


Even better that it was on TSN, as many Dogs fans were obviously watching the game...I was thinking something must have been on fire as I was driving home and my phone didn't stop going off in my pocket for at least 5 minutes. Curiosity finally got the better of me and I pulled over to check what was up. Brought a big smile to my face to see a long string of messages saying "Harry scored" Z just scored a beauty" and so on and so forth - way to go Harry!


Hammer


----
Morning Show Host:
93.3 The Peak FM
Play-by-Play Voice:
Alberni Valley Bulldogs
Blogger:
www.hammersdogs.blogspot.com

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.

No comments: