Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dogs host Grizzlies tonight, Willison/Hayduk AUDIO



I'm excited for this one. Yes, I'm well aware that it's just pre-season and it means nothing. I'm excited as for me, it's my first chance to see the Dog Pound alive again as I missed the first home Exhibition game on Saturday night...it has been way to long!

Hopefully we'll see you there as the Dog host the Grizzlies at 7:00pm.

The Grizzlies are coming off a 4-1 win last night over the Clippers in Sooke.

From the 93.3 The Peak FM Morning Show yesterday, here's the Interview Audio with Kevin Willison and Adam Hayduk.

Click HERE to listen to it.

As always all audio is courtesy and copyright 93.3 The Peak FM and the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group, LP.

Hammer



No comments: