Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

LOCKOUT FUN! Morning Sportscasts, Music Video - "You picked a fine time to screw me Gary"



I keep saying I don't care if there is NHL this year - it's better for the Bulldogs and it's better for the BCHL if we don't have a season, right?

Hockey fans that are holding out enjoying the sunshine and passing the time watching "reruns of Ally McBeal"  will eventually give up hope and get out to the local rink to get their hockey fix, right?

Just for the record, I have never watched a first-run / rerun / anyrun of Ally McBeal, I'm more inclined to runrun away from TV like that. It will make more sense when you watch the Music Video below.

OF COURSE I care if we have a season. I'm tired of leading with baseball and football on my Sportscasts. BASEBALL?! FOOTBALL?! Yes, it has come to that. Thanks NHL!

I basically flip-flop from  "I don't care one single iota, I'm too busy with the Bulldogs, it's great for the 'Dogs and the BCHL as a whole"..........to downright anger.

THIS IS WHAT IT HAS COME TO! Click the link below to listen to the 7am Sports today on 93.3 The Peak FM.

No offense intended to anyone, specifically Americans, bowlers, aeronautic-ists?, power boaters, bridge players, etc!


CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO WHAT IT HAS COME TO

As always, all audio is courtesy and copyright 93.3 The Peak FM and the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group, LP. 

Here is a little piece of creative genius that describes how many of us feel - outstanding job by Derek Smalls of our sister station 106.9 The Wolf in Nanaimo. I have never met Derek,  but rumour is he is spending the lockout roaming the hallways of the station wearing a circa 1970's goalie mask randomly headbutting things out of frustration!

Make sure you take a few minutes to watch "You picked a fine time to screw me Gary" below, to the tune of Kenny Rogers "Lucille"

Great job Derek!






I just found something for the out-of-work NHL broadcasters out there should the lockout drag on, especially the ones that are ahem "excitable" ahem Edwards, Mishkin, etc...this is some amazing stuff!




Hammer

No comments: