Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Dogs 3 Caps 2





Another great comeback - I hope they don't make a habit of falling behind because more often than not you can't dig out of a hole. Although it certainly is fun to watch when it happens.

The proof is in the record - going by my stats the Bulldogs are 3-9-0-0 when trailing after 40 minutes. With that record being 1-9-0-0 before the last two games! Here's to hoping for a good start and a lead tomorrow, but the same end result of course!

Fun night at the Pound, love the Movember Salmon, loved Jared Wilson sticking up for Brandon Halls, turning point of the game in my books!

Recap from the Bulldogs website HERE

No comments: