Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bulldogs $50,000 draw coming up, BCHL Central preview...

It's going to be raining money for someone!

 Details came out on THE PEAK News today about the Bulldogs upcoming $50,000 cash lottery. SOMEONE will win $50,000....just imagine that someone being you, and having your name drawn from that bucket! It's not millions like from Lotto 649...but only 1000 TICKETS will be printed. So your odds are 1 in 1000 as opposed to 1 in 10 million....or whatever those odds are.

I have had many fans approach me wondering when the society would start doing large draws and raffles...from what I understand, it wasn't because they didn't want to, they just couldn't, as lotteries required 1 year operating as a society first. And now here we are...One Grand Prize of $50,000 plus 5 early bird draws of $1000.00.

If you were looking at something for me for Christmas, I'd love a couple tickets in my stocking!

My thanks to Tali Cambell, and Bill Stewart from the BCHL Central and VSBN crew for asking me to come on their Preview show last week.

NO THANKS to them for catching me in a rare appearance in a rink NOT wearing a suit and tie during hockey season!

Check out the show here

 

Hammer



No comments: