Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Saturday, December 07, 2013

"Battle of the Badges" Guns N' Hoses game tonight!

The Port Alberni Association for Community Living Battle of the Badges game goes tonight, featuring the PA Fire Department (Hoses) taking on Port Alberni RCMP (Guns) with the Bulldogs involved as Coaches, Referees, and also taking part in various other facets of the game.

Admission is by donation! I sadly can't make it, as I have a wedding to attend. After missing the last 6 or 7 weddings in a row of family and friends due to Bulldogs Hockey, I'm pretty excited that I can make it for once tonight, although I'm sad I'm going to miss this game as it's always a great time!

Hopefully you can make it to the rink to check it out and support a great cause!

Hammer


No comments: