Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Please visit the links and support my friends and supporters!!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Multiplex Moments, Dog Pound Memories 2003-2017...pictures/videos

Hello, Happy Wednesday and thanks for checking out the blog..... 

I have posted this last couple of years in advance of the Home Opener and it has drawn rave reviews, so I'm doing it again this year, with some updates added from last year. Here's to hoping for many more to add next year - enjoy! 

Hammer



Well this was supposed to be my "game day" post for Friday, as I was working on the blog yesterday for the weekend. With work and family and everything else I find I have to be a bit ahead of the game, so to speak, or it just gets to be too much! Well I ran into a bit of a problem, as I was looking through pictures to find my favorite to include in the Game Day post Friday. I succeeded in narrowing it down to about 20 haha! 

So, this has now become a little pump-up / primer blog post to get you through to Friday. My favorite moments from all my years of calling games at the Dog Pound. There's lots of pictures and video links so be patient and give this at least a two-minute minor to load. Maybe even a 10 minute misconduct depending on your internet connection!

Hope you enjoy and it gives you some memories, and if you are a player, some motivation. Pack the shack, spread the word, tell the family your friends the inlaws the outlaws, heck even your enemies!

No better place to watch/play/broadcast a game!


































And now some videos!




















No comments: